With his unforgettable couplets, quips and coined phrases, William Shakespeare is one of the most quoted and referenced writers of all time. Nearly anyone who’s attended high school has had to read his works. Yet while we know his written word well, we have only limited information about his actual life. In honor of the 400th anniversary of his death, here’s what we do know of the Bard of Avon—his own “hour upon the stage … full of sound and fury”—presented in one minute.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up