Queen Elizabeth II posed for a portrait with her youngest grandchildren and great-grandchildren — with the youngest, Princess Charlotte, sitting on her lap. The photo, taken by photographer Annie Liebovitz, is part of the Queen’s 90th birthday celebration. The Queen is surrounded by seven of her youngest family members.
Children pictured include Mia Tindall, 2, daughter of Zara and Mike Tindall; James, Viscount Severn 8, and Lady Louise, 12, the children of The Earl and countess of Wessex; Savannah, 5, and Isla Phillips, 4, daughters of the Queen’s eldest grandson Peter Phillips; Prince George, 2, and Princess Charlotte, 11 months, the son and daughter of Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton, according to US Weekly.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief