Queen Elizabeth II posed for a portrait with her youngest grandchildren and great-grandchildren — with the youngest, Princess Charlotte, sitting on her lap. The photo, taken by photographer Annie Liebovitz, is part of the Queen’s 90th birthday celebration. The Queen is surrounded by seven of her youngest family members.
Children pictured include Mia Tindall, 2, daughter of Zara and Mike Tindall; James, Viscount Severn 8, and Lady Louise, 12, the children of The Earl and countess of Wessex; Savannah, 5, and Isla Phillips, 4, daughters of the Queen’s eldest grandson Peter Phillips; Prince George, 2, and Princess Charlotte, 11 months, the son and daughter of Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton, according to US Weekly.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time