To expect Donald Trump to conform to the “norms” of business and politics is like expecting a square peg to fit in a round hole. It’s just not going to happen. Trump has been a force of nature in business and politics for decades because he isn’t afraid to challenge the norms set by status quo leaders.
Sure, he’s confrontational, but his hard-nosed style is what has enabled him to turn a $1 million loan into billions and what has made him the likely Republican nominee for President of the United States.
Frankly, the U.S. is in desperate need of a leader like Trump who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo and ruffle the appropriate feathers in order to get our country back on the right track.
If there were ever a time for Americans to have a ferocious leader in the White House advocating for us, it’s now.
Ellmers is a Republican Congresswoman from North Carolina
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body