To expect Donald Trump to conform to the “norms” of business and politics is like expecting a square peg to fit in a round hole. It’s just not going to happen. Trump has been a force of nature in business and politics for decades because he isn’t afraid to challenge the norms set by status quo leaders.
Sure, he’s confrontational, but his hard-nosed style is what has enabled him to turn a $1 million loan into billions and what has made him the likely Republican nominee for President of the United States.
Frankly, the U.S. is in desperate need of a leader like Trump who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo and ruffle the appropriate feathers in order to get our country back on the right track.
If there were ever a time for Americans to have a ferocious leader in the White House advocating for us, it’s now.
Ellmers is a Republican Congresswoman from North Carolina
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer