Politicians in Washington don’t like Ted Cruz’s efforts to shake up the status quo. Many wish he’d just quietly go away. Instead, Ted has shown that he will not back down from any obstacle that stands in the way of more jobs, greater freedom and true security for the American people.
Voters are hungry for people willing to take on Washington. More than anger, however, they want action. Ted Cruz is unique in politics today as he is actually doing the things in office that he said he would do. You see, he’d rather be respected by the voters across this country for getting things done than be loved by the politicians in Washington for playing the go-along-to-get-along game.
If Americans want someone who will stick to their guns and fix the mess in Washington, Ted Cruz is right on target.
Walker is the governor of Wisconsin
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time