Politicians in Washington don’t like Ted Cruz’s efforts to shake up the status quo. Many wish he’d just quietly go away. Instead, Ted has shown that he will not back down from any obstacle that stands in the way of more jobs, greater freedom and true security for the American people.
Voters are hungry for people willing to take on Washington. More than anger, however, they want action. Ted Cruz is unique in politics today as he is actually doing the things in office that he said he would do. You see, he’d rather be respected by the voters across this country for getting things done than be loved by the politicians in Washington for playing the go-along-to-get-along game.
If Americans want someone who will stick to their guns and fix the mess in Washington, Ted Cruz is right on target.
Walker is the governor of Wisconsin
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?