Politicians in Washington don’t like Ted Cruz’s efforts to shake up the status quo. Many wish he’d just quietly go away. Instead, Ted has shown that he will not back down from any obstacle that stands in the way of more jobs, greater freedom and true security for the American people.
Voters are hungry for people willing to take on Washington. More than anger, however, they want action. Ted Cruz is unique in politics today as he is actually doing the things in office that he said he would do. You see, he’d rather be respected by the voters across this country for getting things done than be loved by the politicians in Washington for playing the go-along-to-get-along game.
If Americans want someone who will stick to their guns and fix the mess in Washington, Ted Cruz is right on target.
Walker is the governor of Wisconsin
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears