In a Super Bowl brawl gone horribly wrong, a man in New York state allegedly bit part of his brother’s ear off. Yes, really.
According to police documents obtained by the Smoking Gun, Sean Fallon-Nebbia, who reportedly shared “a bottle and a half of Southern Comfort and also Jack Daniels” with his brother Frank, punched his younger brother in the face several times in a post-game fight. He also bit his brother’s ear so hard it’ll never be the same again. According to the police report, Frank was permanently disfigured.
Sean’s girlfriend Audra Babcock reportedly witnessed the whole debacle and told police in a statement that the two brothers were drunk and that they “really just love each other.”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science