In a Super Bowl brawl gone horribly wrong, a man in New York state allegedly bit part of his brother’s ear off. Yes, really.
According to police documents obtained by the Smoking Gun, Sean Fallon-Nebbia, who reportedly shared “a bottle and a half of Southern Comfort and also Jack Daniels” with his brother Frank, punched his younger brother in the face several times in a post-game fight. He also bit his brother’s ear so hard it’ll never be the same again. According to the police report, Frank was permanently disfigured.
Sean’s girlfriend Audra Babcock reportedly witnessed the whole debacle and told police in a statement that the two brothers were drunk and that they “really just love each other.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time