In a Super Bowl brawl gone horribly wrong, a man in New York state allegedly bit part of his brother’s ear off. Yes, really.
According to police documents obtained by the Smoking Gun, Sean Fallon-Nebbia, who reportedly shared “a bottle and a half of Southern Comfort and also Jack Daniels” with his brother Frank, punched his younger brother in the face several times in a post-game fight. He also bit his brother’s ear so hard it’ll never be the same again. According to the police report, Frank was permanently disfigured.
Sean’s girlfriend Audra Babcock reportedly witnessed the whole debacle and told police in a statement that the two brothers were drunk and that they “really just love each other.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time