Like many businesses this summer, the Trumps are looking to hire an intern—only this one will have to shell out thousands of dollars to get the job.
The 10-week position is offered in a listing on the auction site Charity Buzz, as first reported by the New York Post, and it listed at a value of $100,000. The winner will spend the summer in New York City working for the Trump Organization—with promised sit down sessions with Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump to pick the Trump heirs brains.
This is a paid gig, according to the listing, and duties include, “but are not limited to:” data entry, answering phones, running physical errands and assisting the primary agent with administrative and personal family responsibilities. The Trump Organization is not offering a golden ticket here, as they retain the right to fire the intern at will — without a refund. Hopeful interns will have to foot the bill for their stay, as travel and housing are not included.
There were already two bids on the internship as of Wednesday afternoon, topping out at $40,000. Proceeds from the auction will aid Eric Trump Foundation’s mission to benefit St. Jude Children Hospital.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time