The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge released an elegant family photograph this weekend featuring their eight-month-old son, Prince George, and black cocker spaniel, Lupo. The image was released just ahead of the Royal Family’s upcoming trip to New Zealand and Australia.
In the photograph, the young Prince George — third in line to the throne — is seen looking curiously at the family dog as his parents Prince William, 31 and Duchess Kate, 32 smile at the camera.
The eight-month-old Prince George has only made two public outings since his birth, according to Agence France Presse.
The photo was taken at Kensington Palace in mid-March 2014.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve