The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge released an elegant family photograph this weekend featuring their eight-month-old son, Prince George, and black cocker spaniel, Lupo. The image was released just ahead of the Royal Family’s upcoming trip to New Zealand and Australia.
In the photograph, the young Prince George — third in line to the throne — is seen looking curiously at the family dog as his parents Prince William, 31 and Duchess Kate, 32 smile at the camera.
The eight-month-old Prince George has only made two public outings since his birth, according to Agence France Presse.
The photo was taken at Kensington Palace in mid-March 2014.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears