The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge released an elegant family photograph this weekend featuring their eight-month-old son, Prince George, and black cocker spaniel, Lupo. The image was released just ahead of the Royal Family’s upcoming trip to New Zealand and Australia.
In the photograph, the young Prince George — third in line to the throne — is seen looking curiously at the family dog as his parents Prince William, 31 and Duchess Kate, 32 smile at the camera.
The eight-month-old Prince George has only made two public outings since his birth, according to Agence France Presse.
The photo was taken at Kensington Palace in mid-March 2014.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org