You know that Barack Obama and Donald Trump won’t be golfing together anytime soon. But did you know that Adele is an admirer of the Japanese artist Yayoi Kasuma or that Gina Rodriguez geeks out over Hamilton’s Lin-Manuel Miranda? Here’s a look at how many of this year’s TIME 100 influence each other.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving