What does it take to be an influencer in 21st century fashion?
Of course, you have to be incredibly creative, to have a vision and the strength to see that vision through.
But you need something more.
You need to be an agitator, a rebel, someone who pushes boundaries and defies convention, someone who brings together fashion with art and other cultures.
That is what makes Riccardo Tisci one of the most important figures in fashion right now.
I am so proud of Riccardo and everything he has achieved at Givenchy as well as all his other work.
The next generation of fashion is so important to me. I love to watch the next big stars develop and to help nurture them whenever I can.
Riccardo is so brave and fearless, I sometimes think he must have Versace blood somewhere in his body. He is more than just a friend to me—he is family.
Versace is the artistic director and vice president of the Versace Group
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body