Wendy’s Japan recently started offering a “Pretzel Corn Cream Cheese Burger.” The $5.87 beef burger appears to come with onions, lettuce, tomato, baby corn and what could be a cream-cheese-based creamed corn.
The pretzel bun has already been considered a “huge hit” for Wendy’s in North America since the Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger debuted in 2013. Back then, it was hailed as the best example of how fast food chains are “using quirky and unusual burgers to get customers to bite at a higher price point,” as TIME previously wrote.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time