Wendy’s Japan recently started offering a “Pretzel Corn Cream Cheese Burger.” The $5.87 beef burger appears to come with onions, lettuce, tomato, baby corn and what could be a cream-cheese-based creamed corn.
The pretzel bun has already been considered a “huge hit” for Wendy’s in North America since the Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger debuted in 2013. Back then, it was hailed as the best example of how fast food chains are “using quirky and unusual burgers to get customers to bite at a higher price point,” as TIME previously wrote.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization