As part of her recent cover shoot with Vogue, Taylor Swift invited the magazine into her Beverly Hills home for a 73-question interview. During the nearly 10-minute conversation, the 1989 artist gave a tour of her house—showing off her awards, writing room and cats—while revealing a slew of interesting details about herself.
In the video, Swift chats about everything from her favorite TV show—Friends—to her most memorable career moment—filming the “Bad Blood” music video—to the best present she’s ever received—an olive tree planted by her boyfriend Calvin Harris.
Watch the full interview above.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World