But that wasn’t the only exciting moment. The royal brothers were also spotted hanging out with Rey (Daisy Ridley), Finn (John Boyega), Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), Chewbacca and even BB-8 during their tour of Buckinghamshire’s Pinewood Studios.
The trip was part of an initiative to recognize “the wealth of British creative talent involved in producing the Star Wars films,” according to Kensington Palace.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.