Hillary Clinton took an unofficial food tour of New York City, but things took a less tasty turn when she stopped at Mikey Likes It Ice Cream in the East Village on Monday.
Before she could even take a bite, an unidentified male reporter asked Clinton if she knew the calorie count of the treat.
Clinton’s response? “Oh, come on!”
Twitter users didn’t brush aside the question so quickly.
For the record, fellow politician Bakari Sellers is team Hillary-eating-ice-cream:
It didn’t take long for Twitter to realize that no one bothers male politicians about the calorie content of the food they consume on the campaign trail:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time