Hillary Clinton took an unofficial food tour of New York City, but things took a less tasty turn when she stopped at Mikey Likes It Ice Cream in the East Village on Monday.
Before she could even take a bite, an unidentified male reporter asked Clinton if she knew the calorie count of the treat.
Clinton’s response? “Oh, come on!”
Twitter users didn’t brush aside the question so quickly.
For the record, fellow politician Bakari Sellers is team Hillary-eating-ice-cream:
It didn’t take long for Twitter to realize that no one bothers male politicians about the calorie content of the food they consume on the campaign trail:
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart