Hillary Clinton took an unofficial food tour of New York City, but things took a less tasty turn when she stopped at Mikey Likes It Ice Cream in the East Village on Monday.
Before she could even take a bite, an unidentified male reporter asked Clinton if she knew the calorie count of the treat.
Clinton’s response? “Oh, come on!”
Twitter users didn’t brush aside the question so quickly.
For the record, fellow politician Bakari Sellers is team Hillary-eating-ice-cream:
It didn’t take long for Twitter to realize that no one bothers male politicians about the calorie content of the food they consume on the campaign trail:
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption