Hillary Clinton took an unofficial food tour of New York City, but things took a less tasty turn when she stopped at Mikey Likes It Ice Cream in the East Village on Monday.
Before she could even take a bite, an unidentified male reporter asked Clinton if she knew the calorie count of the treat.
Clinton’s response? “Oh, come on!”
Twitter users didn’t brush aside the question so quickly.
For the record, fellow politician Bakari Sellers is team Hillary-eating-ice-cream:
It didn’t take long for Twitter to realize that no one bothers male politicians about the calorie content of the food they consume on the campaign trail:
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working