On Monday night’s episode of The Late Show, Stephen Colbert temporarily abandoned his studio in the Ed Sullivan Theater on Broadway and decamped downtown to Carnegie Deli. He was joined there by Hillary Clinton, and together they shot the breeze while waiting for their cheesecake to arrive. Clinton discussed grandparenthood, Donald Trump, and her husband Bill Clinton’s newfound messianic devotion to clean eating.
To her credit, Clinton seemed unfazed when Colbert hogged the cheesecake then left her with the bill.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.