When Kanye West was in the drawing-board stage of work on his album Life of Pablo, he stored his ideas on his iPhone, according to his wife Kim Kardashian. She shared this information over dinner with Kanye, her sister Khloe, John Legend, and Chrissy Teigen, in a scene that will be broadcast as part of the newest episode of Kocktails with Khloe.
With West looking on stoically, Kardashian went on to tell Legend and Teigen that their daughter, North, was inspired to flush the phone down the toilet.
“[The raps] couldn’t be retrieved,” Kardashian said. “We sent it to, like, four places.”
“No Apple Genius was genius enough,” West added.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy