When Kanye West was in the drawing-board stage of work on his album Life of Pablo, he stored his ideas on his iPhone, according to his wife Kim Kardashian. She shared this information over dinner with Kanye, her sister Khloe, John Legend, and Chrissy Teigen, in a scene that will be broadcast as part of the newest episode of Kocktails with Khloe.
With West looking on stoically, Kardashian went on to tell Legend and Teigen that their daughter, North, was inspired to flush the phone down the toilet.
“[The raps] couldn’t be retrieved,” Kardashian said. “We sent it to, like, four places.”
“No Apple Genius was genius enough,” West added.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive