Olivia Wilde took to Instagram on Monday to announce she is pregnant with her second child with fiancé Jason Sudeikis. The 32-year-old actress shared a cute photo of herself and her 1-year-old son Otis holding their stomachs while smiling at each other with the caption, “Matching baby bumps.”
Wilde and Sudeikis are the latest to join the list of celebrity couples who have recently revealed they’re expecting. Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, and Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have all made pregnancy announcements within the past week.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This