Tom Hiddleston (The Avengers) and Hugh Laurie (House) are joining some of the most prestigious actors in Hollywood by starring in an adaptation of John Le Carré’s The Night Manager. Filled with political commentary and plenty of intrigue, Le Carré’s spy novels have been fodder for films and television series since the Cold War. His most famous series, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy was turned into a TV shows, radio show and film.
And his projects have courted some of the world’s best actors and even two veterans of another famous spy series, James Bond. Here are some of the most memorable actors who brought Le Carré’s words to the screen.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears