Tom Hiddleston (The Avengers) and Hugh Laurie (House) are joining some of the most prestigious actors in Hollywood by starring in an adaptation of John Le Carré’s The Night Manager. Filled with political commentary and plenty of intrigue, Le Carré’s spy novels have been fodder for films and television series since the Cold War. His most famous series, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy was turned into a TV shows, radio show and film.
And his projects have courted some of the world’s best actors and even two veterans of another famous spy series, James Bond. Here are some of the most memorable actors who brought Le Carré’s words to the screen.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time