A McDonald’s location in St. Joseph’s, Mo., will soon be selling all-you-can-eat french fries. The restaurant, which has been dubbed a “McDonald’s of the Future,” is expected to open in July and will offer several new features.
In addition to the unlimited fries, customers will place their orders at digital kiosks that allow for customizable sandwiches and desserts, and then have their food delivered to their table. “There really are hundreds of different choices to build the burger of your dreams,” owner Chris Habiger told News-Press Now. “Once you’ve placed your order, you can find your seat because we’ll bring it out to you.”
Read More: McDonald’s Japan Serves Up the Biggest Mac of All Time
The location will also include seating options such as couches and arm chairs in hopes of creating a cozier dining experience. “Today’s customers seek a comfortable and inviting atmosphere,” Harbiger said. “So we’re committed to providing a modern look and feel to this restaurant.”
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism