Taylor Swift stars in the Apple Music ad for its Internet radio station Beats 1 Radio that came out Monday.
In the minute-long spot, the Grammy Award-winning pop star scrolls through a party playlist, selecting Jimmy Eat World’s 2001 song “The Middle.” The rest of the spot is the kind of private lip sync jam session familiar to anyone who loves to rock out alone at home.
And unlike her April 1 ad for Apple Music, this sing-a-long did not end with her face-planting on a treadmill.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future