Taylor Swift stars in the Apple Music ad for its Internet radio station Beats 1 Radio that came out Monday.
In the minute-long spot, the Grammy Award-winning pop star scrolls through a party playlist, selecting Jimmy Eat World’s 2001 song “The Middle.” The rest of the spot is the kind of private lip sync jam session familiar to anyone who loves to rock out alone at home.
And unlike her April 1 ad for Apple Music, this sing-a-long did not end with her face-planting on a treadmill.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart