Taylor Swift stars in the Apple Music ad for its Internet radio station Beats 1 Radio that came out Monday.
In the minute-long spot, the Grammy Award-winning pop star scrolls through a party playlist, selecting Jimmy Eat World’s 2001 song “The Middle.” The rest of the spot is the kind of private lip sync jam session familiar to anyone who loves to rock out alone at home.
And unlike her April 1 ad for Apple Music, this sing-a-long did not end with her face-planting on a treadmill.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time