For the past few months, Beyoncé has been teasing something called “Lemonade.” We’re still in the dark on what it is, exactly — maybe a new album, maybe a new video — but on Sunday night, she teased us once again with a clip posted to Instagram.
It’s a gritty vignette that kind of evokes a Terrence Malick film — ethereal shots of nature, distant voice-overs, etc. — but otherwise doesn’t answer many of our questions. Fortunately, the wait’s nearly over — Beyoncé announced that “Lemonade” will premiere on HBO on April 23 at 9 p.m. E.T.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement