For the past few months, Beyoncé has been teasing something called “Lemonade.” We’re still in the dark on what it is, exactly — maybe a new album, maybe a new video — but on Sunday night, she teased us once again with a clip posted to Instagram.
It’s a gritty vignette that kind of evokes a Terrence Malick film — ethereal shots of nature, distant voice-overs, etc. — but otherwise doesn’t answer many of our questions. Fortunately, the wait’s nearly over — Beyoncé announced that “Lemonade” will premiere on HBO on April 23 at 9 p.m. E.T.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time