The Beyhive is abuzz following the news revealed that HBO will air the world premiere of Beyonce’s Lemonade.
Both the superstar and network announced in a promotional teaser preview video on YouTube Saturday morning that Lemonade will air April 23 at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT, with no other information provided as to what it is other than the air date, time and title.
In the 20-second clip, only Beyonce’s blonde, braided hair can be seen as she stands at the tail end of (what appears to be) a black SUV and wearing a fur coat.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer