The Beyhive is abuzz following the news revealed that HBO will air the world premiere of Beyonce’s Lemonade.
Both the superstar and network announced in a promotional teaser preview video on YouTube Saturday morning that Lemonade will air April 23 at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT, with no other information provided as to what it is other than the air date, time and title.
In the 20-second clip, only Beyonce’s blonde, braided hair can be seen as she stands at the tail end of (what appears to be) a black SUV and wearing a fur coat.
This article originally appeared on The Hollywood Reporter
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Why Pence Launched His Presidential Bid in Iowa
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk