Donald Trump continues to dominate the Republican presidential primary contest in New York, while Ohio Gov. John Kasich is solidifying his position as the second-place candidate in the state’s race, according to a new NBC 4 New York/ Wall Street Journal/ Marist poll.
The poll shows Trump getting the support of 54 percent of the state’s likely Republican primary voters, unchanged from an NBC News/ Wall Street Journal / Marist poll published Monday, which was conducted by the same pollster.
Kasich now garners 25 percent support, with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz in third place at 16 percent.
Kasich’s nine-point margin over Cruz has increased from…
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror