Ohio Governor John Kasich explained on Late Night With Seth Meyers why he made the most unforgivable of sins— eating a pizza with a fork in New York.
Speaking to Seth Meyer on Thursday, the Republican candidate blamed the faux pas on the pizza being “too hot.”
Will that be enough to redeem him? Watch the clip above to find out.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate