Democratic presidential candidates Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton had it out at Thursday’s debate in Brooklyn.
Less than a week before Tuesday’s New York primary, Clinton and Sanders had at it—trading blows on health care, the minimum wage, Obama’s Supreme Court nominee and presidential qualifications.
The Democratic race has grown tense as of late, with some calling Thursday’s debate the “Brooklyn Brawl,” after Sanders has won seven of the last eight Democratic state contests.
Watch highlights from the debate above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk