The return of Game of Thrones is quickly approaching, and while HBO still hasn’t revealed Jon Snow’s ultimate fate, they have released a decent amount of footage from the upcoming sixth season. From teasers to trailers to sneak peeks, it can be hard to keep track of all the available clips. Luckily, one dedicated fan has combined footage from almost every scene that has been released so far into a mega-trailer.
YouTube user ControvT shared the nearly three-minute fanmade preview on Wednesday, giving viewers an opportunity to catch up on anything they may have missed. But don’t be fooled by Jon’s voice at the end of the video—it’s a quote from an earlier season.
The sixth season of Game of Thrones premieres April 24 on HBO.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer