“People ask me all the time and I’m just left wondering, ‘what about Arya?'” said Williams of the character she plays on the show. “No one wants to hear about Jon Snow. There’s loads of other exciting story lines.”
Williams also said fans approach her to ask her to recite a list of the people her character wants to kill on the show—but with the fan’s name appended. “Somehow it doesn’t seem to work,” she said.
The HBO show returns April 24.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer