With Marvel movies continually playing in theaters and an election dominating the country’s attention, Jimmy Kimmel wanted to test people on the street about their knowledge of Avengers and U.S. presidents.
The resulting video from Jimmy Kimmel Live is, unsurprisingly, comically disheartening. Somehow Kimmel can make superhero fans and people with general familiarity of government (or both!) groan at the same time.
In fact, it seems people have better luck with the Avengers — though in everyone’s defense, maybe being ambushed with a camera on the street isn’t ideal for listing presidents. Watch the clip above and see how you fare in comparison.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This