With Marvel movies continually playing in theaters and an election dominating the country’s attention, Jimmy Kimmel wanted to test people on the street about their knowledge of Avengers and U.S. presidents.
The resulting video from Jimmy Kimmel Live is, unsurprisingly, comically disheartening. Somehow Kimmel can make superhero fans and people with general familiarity of government (or both!) groan at the same time.
In fact, it seems people have better luck with the Avengers — though in everyone’s defense, maybe being ambushed with a camera on the street isn’t ideal for listing presidents. Watch the clip above and see how you fare in comparison.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time