With Marvel movies continually playing in theaters and an election dominating the country’s attention, Jimmy Kimmel wanted to test people on the street about their knowledge of Avengers and U.S. presidents.
The resulting video from Jimmy Kimmel Live is, unsurprisingly, comically disheartening. Somehow Kimmel can make superhero fans and people with general familiarity of government (or both!) groan at the same time.
In fact, it seems people have better luck with the Avengers — though in everyone’s defense, maybe being ambushed with a camera on the street isn’t ideal for listing presidents. Watch the clip above and see how you fare in comparison.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer