Dating a co-worker turned out to be the “best stupid decision ever” for animator Kevin Ulrich.
In a new video, posted to his Brotherhood Workshop YouTube channel on Monday, Ulrich recreated his workplace love story using LEGO. The animated adventure shows Ulrich being introduced to his new co-worker, Celina, deciding to do “something stupid” with her, and ultimately falling in love over a series of car rides, coffee, aquariums and ostriches.
The film ends with a marriage—and an appearance from Lord of the Rings‘ Gollum, because Ulrich and his now-wife are unabashed geeks. (He told Daily Dot, “We have the rest of our lives to be nerdy together.”)
The video took Ulrich over 70 hours to put together, and while it is only 73-seconds long, it documents an incredible love story.
[H/T Daily Dot]
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org