The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are thousands of miles away from their children on a visit to India, but they got to spend some quality time with a few other wee ones: While visiting Kaziranga National Park in the state of Assam, the pair fed some orphaned baby elephants and rhinos.
The couple is on a week-long tour of India and Bhutan. Kate explained her children’s absence to one villager she spoke with by saying that George was “too naughty” and would be running all over the place if he’d come along. She said watching the children of the village dance made her miss her kids back in England.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow