Happy anniversary to Amy Schumer and Amber Rose! It’s been one year since the pair’s first (and only, we think) kiss. At last year’s MTV Movie Awards, the two ladies locked lips when the “kiss cam” fell on them during a commercial break. In honor of this year’s show, which aired over the weekend, Schumer took to Instagram to celebrate the milestone.
Read more: Why I Use Humor to Deal with Body Shamers
One smooch and one year later, the two have become friends and have even worked together:
We wish them many happy returns.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com