“Can you tell whether a person is the fighting type just by looking at them?”
That’s the question Jimmy Kimmel posed to his audience on Tuesday night after his team taped a man-on-the-street segment asking pedestrians if they’d ever punched someone in the face. The crowd tried to guess whether the answer was yes or no based on the appearance of a range of people, from a tattooed tough-guy type to a friendly-looking older woman. Can you guess the answers?
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart