Consider this tidbit part of your world going forward: Chris Evans knows all the words to Disney’s The Little Mermaid.
That piece of personal history was revealed during Monday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, as host Jimmy Kimmel asked the cast of Captain America: Civil War to answer trivia questions about each other during the broadcast.
Only Sebastian Stan knew Evans’ love for The Little Mermaid (Anthony Mackie suggested Frozen), but the cast was able to nail a few of the other questions Kimmel lobbed. For instance, everyone seemed to know that Stan spoke English and Romanian, and Evans remembered Mackie’s first onscreen role came during 8 Mile.
But one that stumped everyone? The original last name for Rudd’s family, which was changed by the actor’s great-great-grandfather. (It used to be Rudnitzky.)
Captain America: Civil War is out in theaters on May 6.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive