Mistyped links to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign website now redirect web users to a GIF of the Democrat trying to get her MetroCard to work so she can go through a subway turnstile in the Bronx last Thursday.
The campaign is making light of the critics who say that, as the former U.S. Senator from New York, she should have been able to swipe it correctly on the first try.
At one point last year, her campaign’s 404 page featured a family photo of Bill, Hillary, and a young Chelsea wearing Donald Duck hats and posing with someone dressed as the Disney character. See her 404 pages and other creative ones in TIME.com’s round-up of the funniest error pages below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving