Chris Evans discussed why he was reluctant to be Captain America last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
The actor intitally blamed his aversion to taking the Marvel role to his “social anxiety” with the movie industry and having to be tied to a giant “nine-picture contract.”
In the end, Evans realised it was fear holding him back and the rest is history.
Watch the full interview above.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up