Chris Evans discussed why he was reluctant to be Captain America last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
The actor intitally blamed his aversion to taking the Marvel role to his “social anxiety” with the movie industry and having to be tied to a giant “nine-picture contract.”
In the end, Evans realised it was fear holding him back and the rest is history.
Watch the full interview above.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out