From beheadings to poisonings to stabbings, there’s no shortage of brutal ways to die in the world of Game of Thrones. Over the course of George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series, many characters have met an untimely end. So in a world where all men must die—and hardly anyone lives long enough to succumb to old age—how long would you survive?
Based on location, gender and occupation, TIME has determined around what age your watch would come to an end as a habitant of the Seven Kingdoms. For example, men of the Night’s Watch tend to make it to their golden years, while female peasants in King’s Landing can expect a short and likely unhappy time on Earth.
Take the test below to determine your own fate, ahead of the sixth season Game of Thrones premiere on HBO on April 24.
Methodology: The life expectancy projection is compiled from dozens of character birth and death dates listed on the fan-run website A Wiki of Ice and Fire, which bases its information on George R.R. Martin’s series. In cases where multiple characters match your selection, we took an average of their lifespans.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time