With the return of Game of Thrones less than two weeks away, HBO has released the second official trailer for the drama’s upcoming sixth season. The new footage offers a glimpse at almost all of the shows’s returning players—from a shot of Jon Snow’s corpse to a blind Arya at the House of Black and White to the Lannister siblings making a stand to regain control of King’s Landing. Not to mention there’s also some epic shots of the Night’s King and his band of White Walkers, who are presumably making their way ever closer to the Wall.
Titled “The Red Woman,” the premiere will air April 24 on HBO.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow