With the return of Game of Thrones less than two weeks away, HBO has released the second official trailer for the drama’s upcoming sixth season. The new footage offers a glimpse at almost all of the shows’s returning players—from a shot of Jon Snow’s corpse to a blind Arya at the House of Black and White to the Lannister siblings making a stand to regain control of King’s Landing. Not to mention there’s also some epic shots of the Night’s King and his band of White Walkers, who are presumably making their way ever closer to the Wall.
Read More: Here’s What the Game of Thrones Season 6 Premiere Synopsis Tells Us
Titled “The Red Woman,” the premiere will air April 24 on HBO.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement