The highly anticipated revival of Gilmore Girls doesn’t have a release date yet, but in the meantime, fans can content themselves with these new photos of the Stars Hollow gang back together again. Featuring shots of Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory (Alexis Bledel) chatting over Chinese takeout, Luke (Scott Patterson) and Lorelai holding hands, and Emily (Kelly Bishop) looking as dignified as ever, the set gives an inside look at what’s to come in Netflix’s four 90-minute movies.
And not to worry, while Sookie is conspicuously missing from this batch of pictures, Melissa McCarthy recently confirmed that she will indeed be making an appearance in the reboot.
Check out the full gallery above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time