A police station in southern Russia has come under attack in what is suspected to be a suicide bombing, reports said Monday.
Three attackers reportedly detonated explosive devices outside the station in the Stavropol region, killing themselves in the process, according to the state-run RIA news agency.
Interfax news agency reported that no police officers or locals were hurt in the blasts, citing a regional branch of Russia’s Interior Ministry, but these reports are yet to be confirmed.
This is a developing story.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Rishi Iyengar at firstname.lastname@example.org