Avengers: Age of Ultron ended with the Hulk and Thor going AWOL and the disbanding of the group—at least for now. We get a look at the new Avengers at work—including Captain America, Falcon and Scarlet Witch—in a clip that premiered during the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night.
But how will they fare against Iron Man and his own crew of supporters when Cap and Tony Stark bicker over whether they ought to answer to the United Nations or decide for themselves what’s best for the world? The film premieres May 6.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This