Avengers: Age of Ultron ended with the Hulk and Thor going AWOL and the disbanding of the group—at least for now. We get a look at the new Avengers at work—including Captain America, Falcon and Scarlet Witch—in a clip that premiered during the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night.
But how will they fare against Iron Man and his own crew of supporters when Cap and Tony Stark bicker over whether they ought to answer to the United Nations or decide for themselves what’s best for the world? The film premieres May 6.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working