The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tried their luck at the sport, which is popular in India, with help from cricket star Sachin Tendulkar, in a Mumbai park before a crowd of cheering onlookers, CNN reports.
The royal couple will be in India for a week. Earlier in the day, they visited Mumbai’s Taj Mahal Palace hotel, where 31 people were killed in the 2008 terrorist attacks, according to the Associated Press. They will end their first evening in India at a charity ball with Bollywood celebrities and prominent business leaders, the AP reports.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working