The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tried their luck at the sport, which is popular in India, with help from cricket star Sachin Tendulkar, in a Mumbai park before a crowd of cheering onlookers, CNN reports.
The royal couple will be in India for a week. Earlier in the day, they visited Mumbai’s Taj Mahal Palace hotel, where 31 people were killed in the 2008 terrorist attacks, according to the Associated Press. They will end their first evening in India at a charity ball with Bollywood celebrities and prominent business leaders, the AP reports.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This