Wyoming’s Democrats will pick their favorite candidate for the party’s nomination Saturday at the state’s county caucuses.
A total of 14 pledged delegates are up for grabs in the state. Wyoming Republicans held their party’s caucuses last month.
Vermont senator Bernie Sanders, who is trailing rival Hillary Clinton in the race for Democratic delegates, is expected to perform well. Many of his best performances have been in states that hold caucuses rather than primaries, in part because the former typically highlight a higher level of engagement by progressive activists.
Sanders campaigned in the state Tuesday, and his wife Jane also made. . .
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org