Wyoming’s Democrats will pick their favorite candidate for the party’s nomination Saturday at the state’s county caucuses.
A total of 14 pledged delegates are up for grabs in the state. Wyoming Republicans held their party’s caucuses last month.
Vermont senator Bernie Sanders, who is trailing rival Hillary Clinton in the race for Democratic delegates, is expected to perform well. Many of his best performances have been in states that hold caucuses rather than primaries, in part because the former typically highlight a higher level of engagement by progressive activists.
Sanders campaigned in the state Tuesday, and his wife Jane also made. . .
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer