Liam Cunningham, who plays Ser Davos Seaworth on Game of Thrones, made an appearance on Thursday’s episode of Conan to chat about the upcoming season of the HBO drama. And while the 54-year-old actor revealed he knows an interesting secret about the show from George R.R. Martin himself, the best part of the segment came when the host unveiled a never-before-seen clip from the season 6 premiere.
The scene—which is a continuation of a sequence viewers saw in the season six trailer—shows Ser Davos drawing his sword to defend Jon Snow’s corpse. The extended footage reveals that the Onion Knight has banded together with a few of the former Lord Commander’s supporters to protect his dead body from the members of the Night’s Watch who murdered him, including Ser Alliser Thorne and Olly.
Watch the full clip above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve