Liam Cunningham, who plays Ser Davos Seaworth on Game of Thrones, made an appearance on Thursday’s episode of Conan to chat about the upcoming season of the HBO drama. And while the 54-year-old actor revealed he knows an interesting secret about the show from George R.R. Martin himself, the best part of the segment came when the host unveiled a never-before-seen clip from the season 6 premiere.
The scene—which is a continuation of a sequence viewers saw in the season six trailer—shows Ser Davos drawing his sword to defend Jon Snow’s corpse. The extended footage reveals that the Onion Knight has banded together with a few of the former Lord Commander’s supporters to protect his dead body from the members of the Night’s Watch who murdered him, including Ser Alliser Thorne and Olly.
Watch the full clip above.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This