April 10 is National Sibling Day, which means it’s time to celebrate those people in your lives who you spent years ratting out to your parents and bickering with over control of the remote. In honor of the holiday, TIME has compiled a gallery of several famous sets of brothers and sisters. From Beyoncé and Solange to Liam and Chris Hemsworth, these celebs all seem to be feeling the love for each other—well, at least in these pictures.
See the full collection above.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears