Pop star Justin Bieber slipped and fell onstage at a concert on Wednesday evening in Kansas City, Missouri.
He appears to have wiped out on some sort of liquid that may have been artificial rain at the Sprint Center, based on videos that the concertgoers have shared on Instagram and Twitter.
The show went on. He did not miss a beat, which some celebrity news outlets say is a sign that he was lip-syncing. Incidentally, he had been singing his hit single “Sorry” when he took a tumble, but based on the volume of cheers from the crowd, no apologies seemed to be necessary.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate