Pop star Justin Bieber slipped and fell onstage at a concert on Wednesday evening in Kansas City, Missouri.
He appears to have wiped out on some sort of liquid that may have been artificial rain at the Sprint Center, based on videos that the concertgoers have shared on Instagram and Twitter.
The show went on. He did not miss a beat, which some celebrity news outlets say is a sign that he was lip-syncing. Incidentally, he had been singing his hit single “Sorry” when he took a tumble, but based on the volume of cheers from the crowd, no apologies seemed to be necessary.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World