Dogs can’t play hockey, right? Well, a dachshund has shown that it’s not impawssible!
A video on Facebook of a dog wearing a costume that has arms holding a hockey stick sticking out in the front has racked up more than 19.4 million views and has been shared 980,000 times since it was uploaded to Facebook on April 6.
It is the latest wacky getup worn by the dog, known online as “Crusoe, the celebrity dachshund.” The canine and “author” of a New York Times bestseller has entertained his more than 915,000 Facebook followers and 166,000 Instagram followers with photos of himself on stilts, in a scuba diving suit, and in a skunk costume, just to name a few of the outfits.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow