SwiftKey, known for keyboard apps that predict what users will type next, has launched a Shakespearean one in honor of the 400th anniversary of the playwright’s death. The free ShakeSpeak app, released in partnership with the city’s official visitors guide VisitLondon.com, attempts to turn everything users write in a text message into a line from one of his plays. Below are some examples of what users can expect when they text the following bolded words:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow