A copy of Shakespeare’s First Folio has been found in Scotland, a rare find that surprised academics who study the playwright, according to reports.
The book was found in the library at Mount Stuart House on the Isle of Bute and will be displayed there for the first time. The finding comes just before the 400th anniversary of the Shakespeare’s death.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.